Have you ever thought...
"I do good work and I provide my clients with great pain relief, but I have some clients with challenging issues that I don't know how to solve."
"I feel there's something that I'm missing when it comes to resolving neck pain in my clients, but I don't know what it is."
"I feel I don't have the training to do this advanced type of work."
I used to think the exact same way
It's difficult to know which techniques work. It's also difficult to resolve really challenging issues only equipped with the techniques we all learned in basic training.
Have you noticed that doing the same techniques over and over again isn't quite resolving those challenging issues? No matter how good you are or how hard you work, you need to develop these top 3 skills:
1. You must learn how to properly palpate and listen to the tissue
I can't stress this enough. If you're doing rote strokes and not listening to the tissue under your hands, more rote techniques won't work. When teaching, the one thing I've seen over and over that can crush an otherwise strong practice is the lack of skillful palpation. With the instruction in this course, I guide you on how to listen to the tissue to let it create the session it needs.
2. Expert palpation around the neck vertebrae and related musculature is a REQUIRED SKILL
In this course, there is less of a focus on specific anatomical names and more of a focus on the tensional patterns and how they are affecting the motion of a specific area. But simply knowing how to navigate the cervical vertebra, meaning locate the transverse and spinous processes of each vertebra, can go a long way with the right instruction and knowledge!
I know this because knowing my way around the cervical vertebrae for the last 15 years has helped me help hundreds of clients find neck pain relief and helped me build a thriving private practice!
3. Knowledge of Spinal Mechanics and how to apply them to your work.
The ability to apply my understanding of Fryette's laws of Spinal Mechanics to my work in the cervical vertebra added a whole new level to my neck work. I was able to help so many of those clients that I just couldn't quite figure out once I integrated this knowledge into my practice. In this course, I break down the laws of Spinal Mechanics in a digestible way for you to be able to apply them to your practice.
Every time I work on a client with neck issues I utilize the techniques shown here and I get results.
These clients have been a keystone to the success of my private practice. It has been my honor to help my clients find relief for their neck pain and I want to give you the tools to do the same for your clients!
It really gets me when I see a skillful practitioner fail to get their clients out of pain when all they needed were some specific techniques and spinal mechanics knowledge. This is exactly why I put together this online course, just for you, to help you help your clients.
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB for 1.0 CEs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you.
ADVANCED NECK WORK introduces the manual therapist (Massage Therapist, Physical Therapist, Osteopath, Chiropractor, Athletic Trainer) to advanced techniques for the neck in order to help clients get out of neck pain using soft tissue manual therapy - FAST.
- High quality videos and great closeups allow the viewer to see various techniques in detail.
- A detailed explanation of Directional Resistance and Directional Ease, foundational concepts to the Morales Method® approach.
- A PDF handout provides details regarding the entire course in an easy to follow transcript.
No other online course shares the spinal mechanics knowledge shown here in an applicable way that will help you help your clients get out of neck pain.At the end of this course, you will be exposed to the skills necessary to:
- Palpate and discern the difference in tissue tension
- Be able to assess and palpate vertebral rotation
- Use range of motion techniques to be able to de-rotate rotated vertebra
- Use assessment techniques to determine rotated vertebra
- Be able to work the anterior part of the neck
- Be able to work the neck using deep tissue techniques in a safe and effective manner
Get started now!
“I took the advanced neck work course this last summer and it has been such an amazing game changer for my routine. I have the confidence to really work on some key issues that so many people have. I also have really helped people that have such pain to help realign vertebrae gently and effectively. People walk out of the treatment with sharing with me that they feel so much better.”
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
StartDetailed course handout - Easy to follow PDF format
StartCh1 - Introduction to the course - Detailed course breakdown (3:02)
StartCh2 - How to skillfully palpate the tissue for Directional Resistance (3:44)
StartCh3 - The most effective manual therapy techniques - posterior neck (8:44)
StartCh4 - Deeper tissue manual therapy techniques for the posterior neck (18:23)
StartCh5 - Introduction to neck Spinal Mechanics - Including a Case Study (28:34)
StartCh6 - Advanced Spinal Mechanics techniques for challenging situations (9:37)
StartCh7 - Closing session techniques (6:47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Without exaggeration, what you're about to learn has helped hundreds of practitioners help hundreds of people get out of neck pain. That equals hundreds of thousands of people getting neck pain relief!
There's no other online course that is as information-packed and results-focused that can help you get your client's out of neck pain