Looking for some new deep tissue techniques and help with body mechanics for working the glutes?
Look no further!
This course contains wonderfully detailed instruction on how to create more force while working with ease!
Skilled work on the gluteal complex can have all kinds of benefits for our clients including reduced back pain or knee pain, increased range of motion, and a greater sense of self-support! This territory works hard to support us and holds a lot of tension.
The Gluteal Complex is often glossed over in a lot of trainings, but learning how to work this tissue with specificity can make a profound difference in clients dealing with discomfort related to this area of the body.
In this course, you will learn:
- Effective and efficient deep tissue techniques for the gluteal complex that allow you to work in a way that is safe for your body
- How to properly palpate the glutes and employ the concept of Directional Resistance to create a unique session based on the tensional patterns presenting in your client's tissue
- How to alter your body mechanics to increase the power and depth of your work without over exerting yourself
- How to use different tools such as soft fist, elbow, etc to work the gluteal tissue with proper body mechanics to reduce wear and tear on your body as a practitioner
- How to work Sacrotuberous ligament
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration, IASI approved
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Get started now!
"I honestly can say that your program offered me literally the most direct and immediate results I've ever seen, physically on any one human. It was amazing. There is no doubt in my mind that this method you have developed works and should be taught in ALL schools. I also learned more about me as a healer."
~S.B., Manual Therapist
Frequently Asked Questions
We are really excited to offer this course to you. The techniques shown here are meant to help you work effectively with lots of power without the risk of injury.
We hope you enjoy the course!