Welcome serious bodyworkers interested in Structural Integration! We're so excited to share the MMASI™ 10 Session Series with you all! For those of you who are brand new to the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI™), this course or our SI Theory & Gait Assessment course are great places to start learning this powerful form of manual therapy.
In this course, you will get to watch as I take a model through the MMASI™ 10-Session Series from start to finish. We'll work our way through each specific territory of the series, highlighting the boundaries of each territory and the MMASI™ principles of focus for each session. You will also get to observe my gait analysis at the beginning, middle, and end of each session as well. As our model, Erin, walks I will discuss my observations and the resulting plan from each assessment.
This front-row seat to the 10-series provides bodyworkers with invaluable, rarely shared knowledge to take their practice to the next level! In most Structural Integration schools this information is usually kept hidden behind the curtain for the individuals who commit to the full certification program. Here at the Morales Method®, we're so happy to be able to give you access to this information right in the comfort of your own home!
*Notes on MMASI™: This course is a part of the larger Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI™) program. If you're enrolled in this certification program, you will gain 13 hours of credit for Online Study in SI for Level 1 of the MMASI™ program. If you're not part of this program, but are interested to learn more, send us an email at [email protected]. And finally, if you're just looking for some a la carte SI education, enjoy the course!
*Notes on CEUs: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) for 13.0 CEUs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you.
In this course, you will learn:
- The specific boundaries and focus of each territory
- How the Principles of MMASI™, like Adaptive Capacity and Education, are applied within the context of a series
- How to utilize the Order of Complexity to guide your gait assessments and your tissue work
- How to plan each session using the information gathered from the visual and palpatory assessments
- How to work within the framework of the Structural Integration 10-series using the recipe as a guide
No Refunds Available for this course.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
StartIntroduction to Directional Resistance (7:12)
StartHow Layers Affect Directional Resistance (5:10)
StartWorking the Directional Resistance (4:11)
StartDirectional Resistance Passive Shortening & Lengthening (8:55)
StartDirectional Resistance Active Shortening & Lengthening (3:19)
StartIntroduction to Directional Ease (3:10)
StartDirectional Ease Passive Shortening & Lengthening (1:38)
StartDirectional Ease Active Shortening & Lengthening (2:24)
StartApplying the Concepts (2:30)
StartConcepts of Palpation Conclusion (4:01)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to peek behind the curtain to gain deep insight into the Structural Integration 10-Series that's rarely shared outside of committing to a full certification program!
Enroll Now by clicking the button below and get started today!