Treating Plantar Fasciitis (1.0 CEU)
The Morales Method® approach to Plantar Fasciitis pain
Are You Ready to Free Your Clients from Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
As you may have already noticed, plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. You've likely seen multiple clients suffering from this condition on your table.
The clients you've encountered may have been struggling with it for months or maybe they were just beginning to experience some heel pain. Either way, it's important to know where and how to work to get the best results.
Often clients are experiencing too much discomfort for us to work too extensively in the plantar fascia itself, so where else can we work to affect plantar fasciitis?
I put more focus on how to provide relief for clients struggling with plantar fasciitis by working in areas other than the plantar fascia itself. I feel this strategy is especially important for clients who are experiencing a bad flare up.
This course will show you how you can work as far up as the thoracolumbar territory to help with plantar fasciitis. You'll see in the course how I connect the work I show in these distant territories all the way down to the plantar fascia to help clients find relief.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll and begin your course now by clicking the button below to broaden your expertise in effectively addressing plantar fasciitis discomfort in your practice.
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) and the FL State Massage Board (20-950489) for 1.0 CEUs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you. FL State LMTs, we will need your license number to submit your hours to CE Broker (email us at [email protected] upon course completion).
In this course, you'll learn the techniques and territories I work most often to help my clients find relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis including:
- Thoracolumbar Territories
- Lower Legs
This course includes a detailed downloadable PDF handout reviewing the Concepts of Palpation, the pathology of Plantar Fasciitis, the techniques shown in the course, and more!
After watching this course, you'll know where and how to work with your clients to get the best results for plantar fasciitis. So, click the button below to enroll and begin improving your approach to plantar fasciitis today!
Get started now!
“This class was enjoyable in every way. The material presented is applicable and beneficial. I love Marty’s easy demeanor and organized way of presenting the information. I know I will be able to add this to my skillset with ease.”
~ Elizabeth M., LMT, Oregon
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your success when treating this common condition that we encounter as manual therapists!