Relieving Low Back Pain (4.0 CEUs)
Assessments and techniques that remove the guesswork from treating low back painWatch Promo
Have you ever asked yourself...
"Clients have been presenting me with some complicated low back pain issues. How do I provide help that’s safe, specific, and gets results?"
"Why do my clients keep returning with the same low back pain issues. Is there something I'm missing?"
"I know I do great work, but how could I be more efficient, effective, and detail focused?
I used to ask myself those exact same questions.
When I first started practicing, I noticed the two most common issues I was addressing were low back pain and neck pain. I took it upon myself to learn everything I could about how to work with these issues and what I found is that there are a lot of ineffective strategies out there. After years of trial and error in my practice, I’ve found an approach that is effective with 95% of the clients that come to my practice experiencing low back pain.
The secret to unlocking low back pain is knowing where to start
Low back pain can be a complex issue to work on because the cause of the pain isn't always obvious. The culprit could be low back vertebrae or musculature, tight glutes, a sticky SI joint, a tight psoas, or a number of other potential issues that we can address. Getting a better idea of the source will make your work much more efficient and effective. Nothing’s worse than spending a whole session chasing potential solutions and getting nowhere. So how do you eliminate the guesswork?
You must learn how to properly palpate the tissue and assess the structures
No matter how good you are or how hard you work, without the right skills, these challenging issues will continue to evade you. Humans are unique and varied. What works for one client may not necessarily work for another. You need to have the tools to be able to adapt to what's happening in the client standing right in front of you. What I’ve found is that understanding how to assess the low back/pelvis and how to palpate the tissue for tension give you the information necessary to create a unique session based on each individual client’s needs.
These techniques have been a keystone to the success of my private practice.
It really gets me when I see a skillful practitioner fail to get their clients out of pain when all they needed were some specific techniques and spinal mechanics knowledge. This is exactly why I put together this online course, just for you, to help you help your clients.
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) and the FL State Massage Board (20-911088) for 4.0 CEs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you. FL State LMTs, we will need your license number to submit your hours to CE Broker (email us at [email protected] upon course completion).
No other online course shares the spinal mechanics knowledge and specific instruction on how to assess and work with the pelvis and low back shown in this course. The material is shown in an easily applicable way that will assist you in resolving your clients low back pain FAST!At the end of this course, you will be exposed to the skills necessary to:
- Palpate and discern the difference in tissue tension to create unique sessions based on your clients needs
- Use range of motion techniques to be able to de-rotate rotated vertebra
- Use assessment techniques to determine rotated vertebra in the low back and restrictions in the SI joint and pubic symphysis to get a better understanding of the potential causes of low back pain
- Be able to work the anterior lumbar spine to help with rotated vertebra
- Be able to work the pelvis and low back using deep tissue techniques in a safe and effective manner to help relieve low back pain
This course also includes a 40 page detailed handout that covers all the material taught!
This course is filmed in Japan and has both English and Japanese Instruction for working with the low back and pelvis. Relieving Low Back Pain introduces the manual therapist (Massage Therapist, Physical Therapist, Osteopath, Chiropractor, Athletic Trainer, etc.) to advanced techniques to work the low back and pelvis in order to help clients get out of low back pain using soft tissue manual therapy.
Enroll by clicking the button below to learn these powerful techniques for relieving low back pain!
Get started now!
"Precise and expert understanding of the body & body mechanics. Very thorough explanation of ALL aspects of low back pain. For me, I've got a full cup! Wonderful personality, knowledge, and subject matter approach was not overwhelming though it was new info."
~D.B., Manual Therapist
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
StartDownloadable Handout for the Course
StartIntroduction/ イントロダクション (11:26)
StartAssessing the Sacrum Part 1/ 仙骨の評価１ (13:22)
StartAssessing the Sacrum Part 2/ 仙骨の評価２ (12:13)
StartLumbar Spinal Mechanics/ 腰椎のメカニクス (7:56)
StartAssessing the Lumbar Spine/ 腰椎の評価 (5:47)
StartAssessing the Pubic Bone/ 恥骨の評価 (12:15)
StartSpinal Mechanics for the Low Back Part 1/ 腰部へのアプローチ１ (13:38)
StartSpinal Mechanics for the Low Back Part 2/ 腰部へのアプローチ２ (11:13)
StartWorking the Psoas for Low Back Pain/ 腰部へのアプローチ３ (14:33)
StartDe-Rotating Lumbar Vertebra in Side Lying and Prone/ 腰部へのアプローチ４ (13:30)
StartDe-Rotating Lumbar Vertebra in Prone/ 腰部へのアプローチ5 (6:07)
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm confident that this course will provide you with the knowledge that you can immediately apply to the work you currently do to improve your practice!
Make sure to enroll below so you don't miss out on these invaluable techniques!