Looking for some new ways to target the supraspinatus muscle in your Deep Tissue sessions?
The supraspinatus is a muscle we bodyworkers often encounter. All these back packs, phones, desk jobs, and purses put that little muscle to work in our clients’ bodies! The supraspinatus is one of the four Rotator Cuff muscles and can often be a culprit in your clients' shoulder pain.
While we all may have our favorite way of working with this often overused muscle, having multiple ways to address any area of the body is what can set you apart from other bodyworkers!
"Informative, easy to follow, honestly the most enjoyable instruction I have had. It wasn't just "doing time" for CEUs." -K.S.
In this jam packed course you will learn:
- How to find and palpate the supraspinatus muscle as well as navigate the bony landmarks of this territory
- How to work the supraspinatus muscle with different tools (knuckles, thumbs, etc.) in order to effectively access the tissue deeply without strain
- How to apply Directional Resistance, a concept foundational in the Morales Method®, to your work to create a session that is unique to your client's needs
- Contraindications for working the supraspinatus
Being able to work this muscle effectively will help you help your clients with many shoulder issues!
Get started now!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on adding more techniques to your toolbox with this course focusing in on the supraspinatus! If this course helps you effectively work with just ONE client (and we know it will help with more than one!) it will have been a great investment!