Manual Therapy for the Thoracic Spine and Ribs (2.0 CEUs)
Manual Therapy Techniques to address the Thoracic Spine and Ribs
Working the Thoracic Spine and Ribs in detail can be intimidating without proper instruction. There are a lot of moving parts and without an understanding of the kinesiology and general anatomy of this area, working here can be sort of a guessing game.
By working with movement, breath, and the right knowledge you can become a master at working with clients who may be recovering from injuries to the ribs or a respiratory illness, dealing with a lack of mobility in this area, and much more!
This course is a recording of a live online class taught with the intention of demystifying the Thoracic Spine and Ribs for the manual therapy practitioner.
NOTE: This course is approved by NCBTMB for 2.0 CEUs. Once the course has been completed and a brief quiz is taken, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to you.
In this course, you will learn:
- Thoracic spine and rib mechanics
- Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Directional Resistance- a palpation strategy that permeates throughout the Morales Method®. Make sure to watch the Free Bundled Course, Morales Method® Concepts of Palpation!
- Manual Therapy techniques that apply the knowledge above to bring about greater functionality in the thoracic spine and ribs
- How to work on the table or in seated position
At the end of this course, students will know how to utilize manual therapy techniques to work thoracic spine and ribs with confidence!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration, IASI approved
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Get started now!
"A lot of massage therapists will use the same handful of moves for every client because that's all they know. This [course] not only presents techniques that are probably brand-new to most but more importantly, provides a basis to devise a custom approach for every single client. If you're a bodyworker who likes to know exactly what you're doing and why this purchase will pay off quickly."
~ P.D., MMASI Practitioner
This purchase includes the Free Concepts of Palpation in the Morales Method® Online Course! Make sure to watch this before taking Pelvic Floor work to learn in detail how we work the tissue using Morales Method® concepts such as Directional Resistance and Directional Ease.
Click below to learn more.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on your opportunity to set yourself apart from your competition by learning information that is rarely taught to manual therapists with such focus and detail!