Manual Therapy for the Thoracic Spine and Ribs Webinar (2.0 CEUs)
Manual Therapy Techniques to address the Thoracic Spine and Ribs
NOTE: This course has been approved by NCBTMB for 2 CEU hours.
Working the Thoracic Spine and Ribs in detail can be intimidating without proper instruction. There are a lot of moving parts and without an understanding of the kinesiology and general anatomy of this area, working here can be sort of a guessing game.
By working with movement, breath, and the right knowledge you can become a master at working with clients who may be recovering from injuries to the ribs or a respiratory illness, dealing with a lack of mobility in this area, and much more!
This course is a recording of a live online class taught with the intention of demystifying the Thoracic Spine and Ribs for the manual therapy practitioner.
In this course, you will learn:
- Thoracic spine and rib mechanics
- Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Directional Resistance- a palpation strategy that permeates throughout the Morales Method®. Make sure to watch the Free Bundled Course, Morales Method® Concepts of Palpation!
- Manual Therapy techniques that apply the knowledge above to bring about greater functionality in the thoracic spine and ribs
- How to work on the table or in seated position!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
Get started now!
This purchase includes the Free Concepts of Palpation in the Morales Method® Online Course! Make sure to watch this before taking Pelvic Floor work to learn in detail how we work the tissue using Morales Method® concepts such as Directional Resistance and Directional Ease.
Click below to learn more.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on your opportunity to set yourself apart from your competition by learning information that is rarely taught to manual therapists with such focus and detail!