Visceral Bodywork: Heart and Lungs (3.0 CEUs)
Manual Therapy Techniques for the Heart and Lung
Visceral Work is one of those topics that I find many bodyworkers are interested in, but most are too intimidated to pursue. It's not something that is covered in our core training as it is a rather advanced practice. It requires an ability to listen deeply to access these hard to reach areas of the body. That being said, one doesn't have to be fully certified in a specific visceral bodywork modality to be able to address these areas. With this course, I offer you in-depth instruction on accessible ways to incorporate visceral work into your practice.
Working with the viscera can have profound effects on your client both physically and emotionally. This deep level of work can help with posture, pain, breath, and so much more. I find visceral work is a great tool to have when my go-to approaches aren’t making the changes I would like to see.
Don't miss out on this one of a kind course which will give you the tools to begin working with the viscera today!
NOTE: This course has been approved for 3.0 CEUs from NCBTMB. Once you have completed the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can use to receive credit according to your local regulations.
In this course, you will cover:
- Basic anatomy related to the heart and lung
- Common causes of visceral restriction
- A variety of techniques to access the heart, lung, and diaphragm (demonstrated on a live model)
- Body Mechanics
- In-depth Q&A's on the intricacies of working the heart and lungs
This course focuses its instruction on how to palpate and connect with layers of tissue that are deep inside the body. This work requires you to hone your listening and palpation skills to an expert level that will ultimately take your all your skills as a bodyworker to the next level.
NOTE: This class is translated from English to Swiss-German in real-time as it is a recording of a live online webinar taught to students in Zurich, Switzerland!
Get started now!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to incorporate visceral bodywork into your practice!