Did you know that the liver and kidneys are commonly related to back pain and postural issues?
One of the main reasons I find myself working the liver is to help clients with scoliosis. In this course, I demonstrate the exact techniques I've used time and again to successfully help clients with varying degrees of scoliotic curves feel less pain and increase their mobility. As for the kidneys, mid-back pain can be a symptom of visceral restriction in this territory. In this course, you get to see me work the kidneys to relieve mid-back pain for the model in real time.
I'm confident that learning how to work these territories will make a profound difference in your practice and your approach to back pain and postural issues. This course will offer you the skills and knowledge to begin immediately integrating these techniques into your existing practice upon completion.
NOTES on CEUs: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) and the FL State Massage Board (20-925506) for 2.0 CEs. Once the course has been completed, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to the email address associated with your teachable account. FL State LMTs, we will need your license number to submit your hours to CE Broker (email us at [email protected] upon course completion).
In this course, we will:
- Discuss basic anatomy of the liver and kidneys to help you understand how restrictions in these territories can affect your clients
- Demonstrate how to palpate and work the liver to help your clients with back pain and scoliosis
- Demonstrate how to palpate and work the kidneys to help your clients with back pain and postural issues
- Hear feedback from the model, Caroline, about how it feels to receive this work and how it has helped with her back pain
- Provide you with a detailed, downloadable handout reviewing the anatomy of the kidney and liver, The Morales Method® Concepts of palpation, and the techniques shown in the course!
This course focuses its instruction on how to palpate and connect with layers of tissue that are deep inside the body. This work requires you to hone your listening and palpation skills to an expert level that will ultimately improve all your skills as a manual therapist!
Make sure to click the button below to register now!
Get started now!
"It's awesome. I learned so much! Very informative. Marty Morales is the best teacher I've ever had."
~J.J., Massage Therapist
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Register now by clicking the button below to set yourself apart from your peers and help more clients with this unique approach to the viscera.