Structural Integration - Theory and Gait Assessment (3.0 CEUs)
Structural Integration Theory and Movement Assessment based on MMASI™
Have you ever wanted to study Structural Integration Therapy, or thought...
"I wish I could study Structural Integration, but the money and time commitment are just too much."
"I've always felt that my current approach is moving towards the direction of Structural Integration, but I don't know for sure. I wish there was a way I could get a better understanding of what SI actually is!"
Before I studied Structural Integration, I used to think the exact same way
It's difficult to know if you will truly like something unless you try it. When I was training, there was no way of knowing if Structural Integration was the thing for me. I had to go in blind. Lucky for me, I found my passion in this way of working!
You don't have to go in blind
I created this course so that interested practitioners don't have to take the blind leap of faith that I did. In this three hour course, you'll learn the theory behind Structural Integration from a Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI™) perspective. And as an added bonus, you'll get to see the theory in application as I perform movement assessment in walking on two separate models!
My goal with this course is to introduce you to Structural Integration so you can get a sense as to whether or not Structural Integration is right for you.
Structural Integration is an art
Simply put, Structural Integration is used in order to help clients get out of chronic patterns of pain, improve the quality of their posture, and give the client a different way of being in their body. The world of Structural Integration is constantly conducting clinical research in order to support the work, but let's be clear, SI is an art and a philosophy first and foremost.
Because of this, you must experience it and see it in action to understand it.
This online course will help you understand the art and philosophy behind this modality and help you make the decision to take the next step in your Structural Integration education.
In this course, we will discuss:
- The history of Structural Integration
- The Morales Method® perspective on fascia
- The Principles of MMASI™ that make up the philosophy that guides our work in SI sessions and series
- The Order of Complexity- a concept we use to help us assess gait, palpate tissue, and execute our work
- The Concepts of Palpation- a discussion on how we use these concepts in a unique way when we approach tissue palpation and tissue work in SI sessions
- The basics and breakdown of the MMASI™ 10-Session Series
- How to analyze gait using the Articulation Model for an SI session and an SI series on two separate models
This is a theory course. You will not see manual therapy techniques in this course. Instead, we will show you a demonstration of gait analysis. If you're looking to see a full demonstration (including manual therapy techniques) of an SI series please click HERE.
NOTE: For those enrolled in the Morales Method Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI™) program, this course counts for 3 hours of credit in your MMASI™ Level 1 training. If you've already completed this course, please move on to the Morales Method® Structural Integration 10 Session Series- Level 1. For those who want to learn more about this certification program, please email us at [email protected]
NOTES on CEUs: This course is approved by NCBTMB (451212-10) for 3.0 CEUs. Once the course has been completed, your certificate of completion will be automatically emailed to your email address associated with Teachable.
No Refunds available for this course.
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Get started now!
“Learning about the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration has changed much more than just my bodywork. The philosophy behind the work is something I've found not only applicable on the table, but also in my daily life! I'm a much different bodyworker now that I have completed the course and I'm excited to continue the never-ending exploration of Structural Integration!”
- C.M., CMT, MMASI™ Practitioner
StartIntroduction to Body Reading (17:31)
StartThe Articulation Model- Feet (15:27)
StartThe Articulation Model- Knees, Femur, & Greater Trochanter (13:50)
StartThe Articulation Model- Sacrum, Spine, & Shoulder (12:53)
StartThe Articulation Model- Arms, Neck, & Head (10:00)
StartBody Reading for an SI Session (18:57)
StartBody Reading for an SI Series (12:27)
Frequently Asked Questions
What you're about to learn has been kept 'behind a curtain' for many years. It's helped millions of people discover a new and unique way of bodywork.
There's no other online course that offers up this level of Structural Integration Therapy information.
So click the button below to get started now!