Frozen Shoulder Manual Therapy Techniques
Manual Therapy techniques to get your clients moving again
Struggling with a client who has Frozen Shoulder?
Or maybe you’ve never received any specific instruction on how to work with it before?
Either way, this course detailing assessment tools, palpation, and myofascial techniques to address Frozen Shoulder is what you need! With real-time footage, this course will show the practitioner how Marty Morales, Certified Advanced Rolfer™ and Founder of the Morales Method® addresses someone with an actual Frozen Shoulder and gets results!
Don't be puzzled by how to deal with the challenging issue of Frozen Shoulder. I will show you how I get results with the techniques I use in my private practice on a regular basis!
In this course, you will learn:
- Different concepts and techniques to address Frozen Shoulder
- Step by step demonstration of how I assess, create a strategy, and execute that strategy.
- Re-assessment in order to continue with an effective strategy.
You will see how I figure things out along the way and tailor a unique and winning plan for my client!
- Certified Advanced Rolfer®, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and FL State Massage Board (50-31259) approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
- Author: Deep Tissue Bodywork- A New Approach to a Classic Modality, Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed, and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials from previous students here.
Get started now!
"I get more repeat clients. One of the clients that I had been working with, I started using the frozen shoulder routine and she's able to do increase range of motion and put her hands on the side of the bed lying prone it was great."
~ C.W., Manual Therapist
StartCh1 - Initial Client Assessment (3:11)
StartCh2 - Palpation and Strategy Making (1:28)
StartCh3 - Myofascial Techniques for the Teres Major and Minor muscles (8:03)
StartCh4 - Additional Myofascial Techniques for the GH Joint (7:40)
StartCh5 - Re-assessment after Myofascial Techniques in the Gleno-Humeral Joint (2:46)
StartCh6 - Myofascial Techniques for Subscapularis and Teres muscles in side-lying position (16:27)
StartCh7 - Assessment after work in the Subscapularis and Teres muscles (in side-lying position) (1:46)
StartCh8 - Myofascial Techniques for the Pectoralis territory and lateral deltoid territory (18:30)
StartCh9 - Assessment after work in the Pectoralis territory and lateral deltoid territory (2:33)
StartGive 15%, Get 15% Off!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on these advanced techniques and theories that will help you address each client who walks into your practice struggling with Frozen Shoulder uniquely and successfully!