Morales Method® Structural Integration Series - Level 1
An Introduction to the MMASI 10-Series
Welcome serious bodyworkers! We are so excited to share the MMASI 10-Series with you all! For those of you who are brand new to the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI), this course or our SI Theory & Gait Assessment course are great places to start learning this powerful form of manual therapy. And as it is with all of our courses, we highly recommend that you watch our Free Concepts of Palpation course to get some detailed instruction on the unique way we work the tissue in the Morales Method®.
In this course, you will get to watch as I take a model through the series from start to finish. We will work our way through each specific territory of the series, highlighting the boundaries of each territory and the MMASI principles of focus for each session. You will also get to observe my gait analysis at the beginning, middle, and end of each session as well. As the client walks, I will discuss my observations and the resulting plan from each assessment.
This front-row seat to the 10-series provides bodyworkers with invaluable, rarely shared knowledge to take their practice to the next level! In most structural integration schools this information is usually kept hidden behind the curtain for the individuals who commit to the full certification program. Here at the Morales Method®, we are so happy to be able to give you access to this information right in the comfort of your own home!
*NOTE: This course is a part of the larger Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration (MMASI) program. If you are enrolled in this certification program, you will gain 10 hours of credit for Online Study in SI. If you are not part of this program but are interested to learn more, send us an email at [email protected]! And finally, if you are just looking for some a la carte SI education, please help yourself!
In this course, you will learn:
- The specific boundaries and focus of each territory
- How the Principles of MMASI, like Adaptive Capacity and Education, come into play during the series
- How to utilize the Order of Complexity to guide your gait assessments and your tissue work
- How to work within the framework of the Structural Integration 10-series using the recipe as a guide
*NOTE: This course is part of a larger program and therefore we cannot offer CEUs for this individual course.
No refunds are available for this course.
Get started now!
"I just want to tell you that the "Structural Integration" workshop of yours has changed my life, my massage, my body mechanics, and my thinking of the power of our FASCIA. I want to thank you very much."
- Certified Advanced Rolfer™, CMT
- Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
- NCBTMB and BOC approved continuing education provider
- Creator of the Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist Program, IASI approved
- Author: Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed and Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
- Teaching since 2006
- Marty has taught in California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, and Taiwan
- In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
- MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Read testimonials here.
StartThe Concepts of Palpation in MMASI (1:23)
StartIntroduction to Directional Resistance (7:12)
StartHow Layers Affect Directional Resistance (5:09)
StartWorking the Directional Resistance (4:10)
StartDR Passive Shortening and Lengthening (8:54)
StartDR Active Shortening and Lengthening (3:18)
StartIntroduction to Directional Ease (3:10)
StartDE Passive Shortening and Lengthening (1:37)
StartDE Active Shortening and Lengthening (2:23)
StartApplying the Concepts (2:30)
StartWelcome to the 10-Series! (1:34)
StartMMASI Series - Session 1 (Parts 1 through 4) (65:37)
StartMMASI Series - Session 2 (Parts 1 through 4) (66:59)
StartMMASI Series - Session 3 (Parts 1 through 4) (63:37)
StartMMASI Series - Session 4 (Parts 1 through 4) (57:18)
StartMMASI Series - Session 5 (Parts 1 through 4) (65:52)
StartMMASI Series - Session 6 (Parts 1 through 4) (62:51)
StartMMASI Series - Session 7 (Parts 1 through 5) (65:57)
StartMMASI Series - Session 8 (Parts 1 through 5) (67:32)
StartMMASI Series - Session 9 (Parts 1 through 5) (67:13)
StartMMASI Series - Session 10 (Parts 1 through 4) (62:14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to peek behind the curtain to gain information that is rarely shared!